Personal data processing policy
The principle of this Personal data processing policy is to inform clients about what personal data our company processes about natural persons in the provision of services, for what purposes, to whom and for what reasons it may pass it on.
These principles are valid from 25.5.2018 and are issued in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data /General data protection regulation (GDPR).
Personal data is processed to the extent: name (s), surname, date of birth or birth number, address, e-mail, phone number.
The administrator therefore DorotaKukuczkaJurzyca (IČ: 76456366, with its registered office in Třinec, Lyžbice, Jeřabinová 322, 739 61) processes and stores personal data for the following purposes in connection with the provision of services:
• preparation of the necessary documentation required to establish a turnkey business corporation,
• preparation of the necessary documentation in connection with the transfer of the business share of the business corporation,
Personal data will be processed for the time strictly necessary to ensure the mutual rights and obligations arising from the relationship established between the controller and the data subject in connection with the services provided.
The personal data provided by the data subject shall be provided by the controller to other legal entities, namely:
• notary offices for the purpose of making a notarial record,
• banking institutions for the purpose of setting up a special account for the composition of share capital or for the purpose of transferring an existing account,
• accounting offices in order to establish cooperation in the accounting processing of the established business corporation.
Furthermore, according to the regulation, the data subject has the following rights:
- the right of access to personal data,
- the right to correction,
- the right to erase (right to be forgotten),
- the right to restrict processing,
- the right to object,
- automated individual decision-making, including profiling,
- the right of access personal data,
- the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection,
- the right to withdraw consent to process personal data
Zásady zpracování osobních údajů